Friday, February 9, 2007

Task 4

This task went quickly. I am pretty familiar with taking digital photos, uploading them, etc. Here is a shot of one of my favorite places (not my favorite ride!) at night during the holidays. I go to Disneyland as often as I can!














Check out the other photo I uploaded to the right. I took a screen shot of one of my World of Warcraft avatars. I've never taken a screen shot before. I used the "print screen" button on my keyboard. Then I had to search my system to find the file. Once I found it, I had to figure out how to open it (I used my photo editing program). I opened it, cropped it, and added it as a page element to my blog page. I really wanted it to show up in my profile section in lieu of a photo of me, but apparently that wasn't an option. Anyway, even though this task initially wasn't anything new for me, my desire to include a picture of my WoW avatar gained me new knowledge!

1 comment:

Ali - the Young Adult Librarian! said...

very cool photo! i like trying to get cool lights in photos like that. yours is very nice! :) ali