Thursday, February 8, 2007

Task 3!

This is the task I was looking forward to and it didn't disappoint! I found some great feeds by searching on the internet and I also used the search engine within Bloglines to find some others. I also used their feature to click on my interests from a list and found some that way. I wanted to find a way to share my feeds so I clicked on the "share" button. At first, I didn't understand what I needed to do, so I just experimented. I didn't realize that I need to take a couple of extra steps in order to make my feeds public, which I did, and now you can see them on the lower right. I plan on finding more by exploring the Bloglines site more deeply, but I've got a good start.

Has anyone else noticed that blogspot is slow sometimes?

So now I want to figure out how to get the "unshelved" strip to my blog . . .

No comments: